10. I thought the movie was written about me!
9. My demographics include 78% moms age 35-45 who follow me and with whom I share my influence.
8. I am the “church lady” in my community and young moms often turn to me for life coaching and parenting advice.
7. I drove a minivan for 12 years and the cd that was stuck in the player was Barney. I still sing the Barney Song. “I love you, you love me, we are happy as can be…” Sad but true.
6. Sean Astin thinks I’m pretty.
5. I have never been to a Hollywood movie premiere. I know! I have lived in L.A. my whole life and have been to many movie related events, but still no actual premiere invites. (I know…wah, wah, wah!)
Alternate # 5. I can make awesome videos like this: See “My Animoto Video” and “Memories of Motherhood”
4. I can totally rock the red carpet! Seriously, give me a chance and I can be smokin’ hot! I am comfortable around celebrities and I am not a fan girl. I am great with “on the fly interviews” and I don’t get sweaty palms.
3. I had a pet parakeet when I was a kid and I begged my parents to let me take her with me everywhere I went.
1. I am an influencer not a mommy blogger! Let me shine some light on a wonderfully produced, honest and healthy movie that all families should see.