Meet my partners…
When you work with me, we become partners
It is my hope that MizMeliz.com and Tinsel Town with Miz Meliz will attract other brands to promote with me. This is done via my live broadcast, for which I am actively seeking partnerships, as well as here on MizMeliz.com.
I enjoy promoting my partners
I will write up a review on my blog at mizmeliz.com and discuss it on my podcast which airs live on Blab.im and Meerkat. The podcast is then recorded and replayed on iTunes and YouTube. The links to the podcast/video will be mentioned with reference to the product via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook profile and fan page, Pinterest, Tumblr, Triberr, and of course, the website. My social media platform is pretty intense right now and services and products that are reviewed on the podcast will be talked about at length.
Why Tinsel Town?
Tinsel Town with Miz Meliz is a talk show! It is designed to be like a Hollywood style late night show with interviews and entertainment. I like to highlight the amazing people that I have met through social media.
What is unique about my show is that I broadcast live on two platforms simultaneously every Tuesday from 6-8 pm Pacific time on Blab.im and on Meerkat. With hundreds of live viewers who are all connected through Twitter, it creates quite a buzz. I interview people from around the world who are bloggers, social media buffs, entrepreneurs, authors, TV personalities, artists, coaches, and podcasters, to name a few. Then I take the extra steps of cross promoting and then posting evergreen media on the website as well as YouTube and iTunes. My social media reach and audience demographics have doubled since I took on a co-host who is also a MMA (mixed martial arts) podcaster.
If you have any suggestions on ways that we can collaborate please let me know. I appreciate any and all connections.
I will work for food and products or services, but will also consider payment for advertising space on the website and mentions on the broadcast in the form of sponsorship.
Email Melissa Reyes at email@example.com
- Subscribe to my Newsletter http://eepurl.com/lP8aH
- Follow me on Twitter: @MizMeliz
- Like my Facebook Fan Page and see what’s happening “behind the scenes”: MizMeliz
- Subscribe to my channel on You Tube: MizBizEvents
- Add me to your circles and hang out with me on Google+: MelissaReyes
- Follow me and <3 my pics on Instagram: #MizMelissa
- Follow my boards on Pinterest and pin with me: MizBizEvents
- Connect with me and see my professional profile on Linked In: Melissa (Miz Meliz) Reyes
- Follow my Tumblr: MizMeliz
- Share with me at Stumble Upon: MizMeliz
- Review and rate books with me on GoodReads: Melissa Reyes
- See my photos at Flickr and share yours: MizMeliz
- Add your social media influence and share +K with me on Klout: MizMeliz
- If you want to know what I am listening to I am on Spotify on my Facebook page: MelissaReyes
- To find out about Life Coaching and other Services, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- See it ALL on RebelMouse: Melissa Lopez Reyes
Home is where I want to be
Pick me up and turn me round
I feel numb – born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun
The less we say about it the better
Make it up as we go along
Feet on the ground
Head in the sky
It’s ok I know nothing’s wrong . . nothing
Hi yo I got plenty of time
Hi yo you got light in your eyes
And you’re standing here beside me
I love the passing of time
Never for money
Always for love
Cover up and say goodnight . . . say goodnight
Home – is where I want to be
But I guess I’m already there
I come home – she lifted up her wings
I guess that this must be the place
I can’t tell one from another
Did I find you, or you find me?
There was a time Before we were born
If someone asks, this is where I’ll be . . . where I’ll be
Hi yo We drift in and out
Hi yo sing into my mouth
Out of all those kinds of people
You got a face with a view
I’m just an animal looking for a home and
Share the same space for a minute or two
And you love me till my heart stops
Love me till I’m dead
Eyes that light up, eyes look through you
Cover up the blank spots
Hit me on the head Ah ooh
~The Talking Heads
Where is “home” for you? In the comments, please tell me where you live, either the country or city (just for fun!)